Information Technology Officer
Clarence Valley Council performs a range of functions and is one of the valley's largest employers. We have a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment. Benefits include:
- a 9 day fortnight
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- support for study at TAFE and University level
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Special Leave for RFS and SES volunteers
- Defence Leave for members of the ADF Reserves
To view the position description download here.
This is a permanent full time position within Council’s Information and Corporate Systems Section. The salary range for the position is $53,578 - $63,893, plus superannuation.
The position is located in Grafton.
Purpose of the position:
- As a member of the team, provide support to the organisation through the effective provision of helpdesk services
- Provide a support role to members of the Information Services Team
- Contribute towards Information Services projects and ensure they are delivered on time, and to a high standard.
For further information please contact Doug McKenzie, Information Technology Officer on (02) 6645 0270.
A probation period applies to this position.
Closing date: Thursday, 21 December 2017 at 4:00 PM (NSW time).
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.